Telehandler BucketsDale Record
The Rhinox Telehandler Bucket range is compatible with most makes and models of telehandler including JCB Q-fit, JCB Compact, Manitou, Merlo, CAT and Bobcat Systems.
We add several additional wear parts to our telehandler buckets, including wear straps to underside, and corner gussets – scroll down to see more details about these features.
Rhinox telehandler buckets use high-strength steel to increase the wear resistance and maximise the lifetime of the bucket.
Suitable for JCB Q-fit, JCB Compact, Manitou, Merlo, CAT, and Bobcat systems. Buckets for other telehandlers are available on request.
Scroll down to see what makes a Rhinox telehandler bucket different…
Key features of the Rhinox Telehandler Buckets are:
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Heat Treated Lip Plate (400HB) for added wear resistance
- Wear plates to underside of bucket for added protection
- Lifetime guarantee on all welds
- Additional gussets to corner of bucket for added strength
- Lip Plates drilled to take Bolt-on wear edges (available separately)
Check out the key features in more detail below.
Corner Gussets on Telehandler Bucket
As part of our constant product development program, Rhinox have overcome a common weakness in Telehandler Buckets, by including a Corner gusset on the front corners of the bucket to increase strength and durability.
Wear protection on Underside of Telehandler Bucket
Rhinox Telehandler buckets feature HB400 wear plates to the underside of the bucket for increased wear protection, dramatically increasing the life of the bucket.
Rhinox now offer custom paintwork for our full range of buckets and attachments.
Initally available in 5 basic colours (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Orange) we offer a unique way to make your buckets easily identifiable and reduce the chance of them getting lost on site.
- Helps prevent losing buckets on site
- Maintain a corporate identity
- Enable easy identification of size ranges
- Reduces chance of buckets being stolen