EXCAVATOR / TELEHANDLER SWEEPING BRUSH ATTACHMENT
The Rhinox Broomex attachment is a sweeper/brush attachment designed to fit on both excavators and telehandlers using the same bracket.
This means that one broom will fit both your telehandler and excavator without having to buy multiple attachments, and massively reduces the need for expensive sweeper hire.
What machines can you fit the Broomex Attachment on?
The attachment can also be fitted to any forklift including Standard counterbalance, rough terriain and telehandlers.
TELEHANDLER ONLY VERSION
What makes the Rhinox Broomex unique?
- One attachment fits both excavators and telehandlers without having to swap brackets
- Reduces manual sweeping time by up to 98%
- Patented twisted end brushes means you can sweep close to walls or curbs
- Will hold and push bulk volumes of material in 1 sweep, minimising sweeping time
- More rows of bristles than any other broom available on the market
- Heavy duty bristles will sweep more than 450 miles before needing to be replaced!
Save money on Sweeper Hire
The ability to have an attachment on a site that can quickly and easily clear up roads and driveways massively reduces the need to have a sweeper on site, and as a result saves large amounts of money.
It also helps to keep areas around a site clean and tidy keeping nearby residents and other stakeholders happy!