WE ARE A BUCKET MANUFACTURER BASED IN THE UK
We trace our history in the plant industry back to 1985 when Robert Record started a small hire shop from the garage of his house in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Roll on more than 30 years and we still believe in the original principals of good, old fashioned service that got us established in the market back then.
Our first hand understanding of the hire industry led us to realise that what was required was an uncompromising commitment to delivering great service and this has shaped the core values that we hold.
- Relationships – to build solid relationships founded on trust and partnership
- Honesty – to be honest at all times even when it gets tough
- Innovation – to constantly strive to deliver innovative products and service
- Never give up trying to deliver more for our stakeholders
- One standard of excellence – every customer deserves the best
- Xtra mile – to deliver exceptional customer service in everything we do
Our vision is to become every plant operators first choice for excavator and telehandler buckets and attachments
High Quality UK Manufacturing
From our factory in East Yorkshire, we offer in-house manufacturing giving us the ultimate flexability to meet customers requirements.
As well as being a bucket manufacturer, we recognise that speed and flexibility are of upmost importance to our customers.
This is why we hold over 9000 buckets in stock ready for immediate despatch to enable you to get equipment out the door when you need to.